GPS Users: Please note our address is 532 Black Mountain Road, Black Mountain, Cooroy, QLD - use "Black Mountain" (if newer GPS) OR "Ridgewood" (if older GPS) to find us. Our Co-ordinates are 26°25'15.36S, 152°50'33.54E
If coming from the South
- (and using a GPS, it will tell you to bypass the Cooroy Turnoff BUT TAKE IT (It will redirect you from here) otherwise it will take you the long way and bypass the town centre)
- The Bruce Highway Take "Exit 230" which is the "Cooroy\Pomona\Noosa Heads” exit becomes Myall Street, which leads to the town centre.
- Take a LEFT turn at the marked junction to enter the central
business district (versus crossing the train overpass bridge which leads
to Pomona and Noosa).
- Continue straight through each of two roundabouts while passing through Cooroy's town centre on Maple Street.
(If you want to stop for groceries, take a left turn at the second
roundabout onto Emerald Street and the nearby IGA Supermarket).
- Maple Street crosses the Cooroy Creek where it converts to Mary River Road and passes the Tennis Club, Sports Complex and TIP. Thereafter, Mary River Road converts to Black Mountain Road and commences an ascent to a T intersection.
- Take a LEFT turn at the T intersection to continue on Black Mountain Road (Do not take a right turn at the T intersection onto Black Mountain "Range" Road, which will lead
you back to the Bruce Highway). and continue another 2.7 kilometres to
Cooroy Country Cottages entrance at #532. .
- Take a right turn at the Cooroy Country Cottages sign and main
entrance and continue on the marked bitumen paved road directly to your
cottage, which is open, prepared for your scheduled arrival.
- Please dial 5 on your cottage phone after arriving for management to arrive, welcome you and complete the check-in procedure.
If coming from the north
A). Take exit # 237 and turn left at the connecting junction and then enter the roundabout and take the 3rd exit (Cooroy Connection Road) then drive .9 Km.
B). Turn right into Cudgerie Drive and under the highway and then straight through the small roundabout and then continue up the hill untill you get to a tee section at Black Mountain Range Road.
C). Turn left into Black Mountain Range Road and when you get to the "Cooroy" sign GO STRAIGHT THROUGH and drive for another 2.7kms
D). Take a right turn at the Cooroy Country Cottages sign and main entrance then continue 0n the bitumen paved road directly to your cottage which is open and prepared
for your arrival.
E). Please dial 5 on your cottage phone after arriving for management to arrive, welcome you and complete the check in proceedure.